Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turning blk roses red 

I'm really battling whether straddling the fence Is something that is self soothing or internal bruising. All in all
Meaning, is being in between make things better for the moment or worst for the long run! A few days ago, I made a step forward, it felt very uncomfortable. But one good advice of mine that I have often shared & now I'm deciding to give it to me: something only feels right when it's become routine. But just because it feels right doesn't make it right. At right now, California feels right because it's been home to me for my entire life. So of course u feel a little uncomfortable. At the end of the day, what is left here for me? True my family is here! But they have strong foundations, they will always be here. I was advised to follow love & since I have no physical sign of love to follow, I will follow what I love to do in my passion.
One of the worst thing a individual can do, is fear success. Over all the things I do fear, success is NOT one. I am determine to make do with what I can do. Anything else will lead you to a pack of lies and defeat. It's funny because a few nights ago, someone I have trusted told me a lie, and it was a little simple lie. Something so small it could have actually been avoided even being told. I didn't even entertain it by calling them out or even responding to it. I just said "thnx" and never addressed it after. I was really disappointed by the effort to tell such a pointless lie & blow all your credibility on something that small. that really was my determine factor on taking that step & shortly after I read this quote:

"A lie is still a lie, regardless of the reason behind it. You can say you did it for a good cause but the point is, you still did it."

Understanding that people are out for self and others last, makes it easier to determine whether you should do something for the good of others or the best of yourself.

That's my time... Happy Sunday 

No comments: