Saturday, June 2, 2018

I cried today!
Why you ask? Because i thought of you!

I had regrets today!
For what you ask? Because I believed everything you said was true!

I  reminisced today!
Of what you ask? Of the times i would get lost in your every word. You gave me a sense of belonging a sense of worth. But then you took it all away!

I wished upon a star today!
What did you wish for you ask? Even though i respect the decision you made, even when it caused me pain. I still wish nothing but the best for and nothing less for you! Because unlike you i truly cared!

I had a dream today!
About what you ask? I dreamt about what life would be like, if i were her and she wasn’t me because my soul wouldn’t want anyone to experience the amount of disappointment i felt, yet I wonder how she feels know your hers and she gained you. I dreamt of you!

I struggled today!
What did you struggle about you ask? I struggle with the acceptance of the truth. The heart is a game to win & unless you are victorious, you struggle. I struggle!

Im closing the door!
What door are you closing you ask? The door that flood my mind woth consistant reminders that i failed. I wasn't victorious. Now what!

Im done!

No comments: