Tuesday, October 14, 2008

~~Finding yourself in a New Place~~

Finding yourself in a new place is so hard. You have to introduce everything you have ever been or ever stood for to new people in hopes that they will accept you. People have to now learn the ways of your mind and soul. It is the hardest thing that you will ever have to. Introduce your self to people who come from many different ways of thinking and living. Do they understand you? It seems so much easier for you to go back to those who already know you who already accept you and Love everything about you. I wanna run back home to those who care for me and who see the real me. they know my flaws and all! i wanna run back to my boys in the valley who will give the shirt off their back to make me feel comfortable. I wanna be in that spot light again of the girl who Just fits in. No one really knows why, I just do. I wanna run back to my girls, who no matter what has accept me, who would be my stand ground when i needed them. Who has always included me in any and everything they do. I felt needed. I wanna run back to my family, who like some many other families have MAJOR issues. lol when I'm around them i wanna scream , shout, run and hide. but they too accept me and understand me. Damn, I wanna be understood, i wanna be known, i wanna be wanted, i wanna be understood. When you enter a new world and you know the struggles you face, you get nerves. You loose yourself in the mix of trying to be accepted. Why cant i just run. Run back home to my comfort zone. To a place where i feel OK! i know there things aren't perfect, but they are familiar. We show are skin and when we feel a chill or a wave of heat them your quick to cover up! does this make you weak. does it make you feel any less than an adult than the next person who isn't afraid. I maybe lost, scared, worried and stressed, but really all i wanna be is Understood.

No comments: