Wednesday, November 10, 2010

~~team work~~

I first want to start off by apologizing to all of my frequent readers for not being able to post anything for the last couple days. I have been swamped with things to do. I have been so busy with things to do, I just realized only about ¼ of what Im doing is actually beneficially to myself. Its okay! I have stated before and will continue to say, “I do what I love and what I love is helping others” Even when I know im involving myself in something that would probably not be mutual if the roles were reversed I still give my all. In the end I know God, recognizes everything I do, and even if he is the only person who recognizes that my efforts, actions and abilities are always done unselfishly. I know he will reward me & has already begun to do so. THANK YOU JESUS…..
So, while im here sitting at my I was going through some of my emails, and one of the things that I receive on a weekly bases is Goldstar ticket discounts, which are so fabulous, the prices are terrific. Well, this week they have the comedian DeeRay at the improve in Ontario. Now, the last time I went to see him, I loved it. So naturally I was tempted to purchase tickets, BUT then, who in the world am I going to take. I guess Im just at that point in my life were im not too dependent on other people. Although, Im in a “unofficial-official relationship” we just haven’t gotten to that place right now. Im not a very active person who wants to be in & out of clubs and stuff of the sort, but one of my main infatuations with being in a relationship, was the idea of doing “couple things” I guess the idea of adding someone you love to the things you already love to do, seems like a dream. I know as a woman, because we already have this idea in our mind, it is so much easier for us to tag along when requested onto events that we could either careless about or never was interested in, but our male wants us apart of & we do it just so he is able to enjoy himself. But it always seem harder to get a man to do the same, maybe in the beginning when he is trying to impress, but after that….ha!! yeah right! It gets to the point were you would rather not even ask.

Just a suggestion for men: Its okay not to enjoy the things that your lady ask you to tag along to, trust me, 9 times out of 10, she already know you wont, but the representation of you being there speaks loud and clear. You should want to support her hobbies and likes as well. Im sure not all of her request are just so outrageous that you wouldn’t survive through it or just flat out would rather die. Ill continue to say this as well, Sacrifice is a MAJOR part of a relationship. You will always be faced in a relationship with something that you just don’t want to do, but should you do it? Not all the time, but yes you should be willing to take one for the team, because after all you two should be a team. Another strong suggestion, invite to take her to do something you know she enjoys. She would be so appreciative of your efforts. Some of those things would include, maybe taking her to see that so called “chick flick”, join her on a friendly social with other couples whom u don’t even share as mutual friends. Trust me on this next one….but little sentimental things are better: love letters, song dedications, setting a date night once a week on the same day, walks under the stars, late night conversations about the future, beautiful poems or love quotes. All of which may sound cheesy to you, but they will keep your woman happy and feeling like you are in-tune to her. There is nothing more a woman would absolutely love, then feeling like she has the most wonderful man in the whole world. Like she is nothing less than beautiful to him. The thing is, a woman has already provisioned in her head the things that will sweep her off her feet, so if you want to impress her, & truly make her feel loved, you have to do those things, & if you want to WOW her, you have to do something she hasn’t already vision in her head. & if she is a fairytale dreamer like myself. Its not going to cost you much at all, but time….Man, I think I just wrapped my whole heart into this post. Lol felt good to get that out.

No comments: