Monday, November 1, 2010

Rest In Peace Andre


Today marks 2 years that the death of a beautiful person came at a shock to everyone who loved him. On November 1, 2008 at 3am a friend of mine was viscously attacked by some so called friends who set him up. Man!!! If we only knew then what we know now! You would still be with us today! Andre my love, you were entirely too young to have left us. 21 years old, you were still in your prime. Man, now that I think back on it. Today actually makes 3 years from the day we meet. That’s so crazy, I seen you for the first time October 31, 2007 while entering the club & you introduced yourself November 1, 2007 while being the kind gentleman that you were. Although you were working ( being a smooth club bouncer with swag, lol such a flirt u were lol) you took time to walk me and my girls to the car and be our personal body guards from that day forward. SMH, its so sad how the world works today! Man, me and Tiana reminder you with so many great memories, all of which u had us always smiling and laughing. Although our encounter was short, you will forever be remembered in our hearts. You were so talented and we knew u were bound to be a headline sooner or later, and you were, but at the expensive of your life. I hope your in heaven, shining like the star you were destine to be here on earth. Love you Andre. Miss u

No comments: