Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mistakes I've made

I have made a mistake. It cost me my pride and re-opened the most painful cut.... But as I prepare to gear-up for damage control. I ask myself! How much did I really gain from giving in. What did I relinquish in the end?

Praying for the abolishment of solitude, in hopes of reconciliation got the best of me.

So I'm again. 2 steps behind where I have peaked. I am 2 steps further from peace and fulfillment. I am two breaks of the heart away from being whole again.

I subjected myself to being honest in my feelings for the comforting sound of the tone in the voice that always seemed to sooth & calm my spirit. All feelings that I have to brace to forget in order to gain control.

I made a mistake & I'm reluctant to saying I am at all proud of it...,.

No comments: