Sunday, April 8, 2012

I bruise easily

Natasha bedingfield "I bruise easily" has been added to the soundtrack of my life. If you had 16tracks to sum up Your life in a soundtrack for the world to listen to, what would they be?
Mine:

1. Alicia keys- diary
2. Jasmine Sullivan- lions, tigers & bears
3. Wale- illest bitch
4. Aaliyah- I miss you
5. Lyfe- Must be nice
6. Natasha bedingfield- I bruise easily
7. Micheal Jackson- if heaven
8. Maxwell- fist full of tears
9. Incognito- shade of blue
10. Kelly sweets- ready for love
11. Marsha ambrosius- chasing clouds
12. Mariah Carey- angel
13. Mary J Blidge- Mr wrong
14. Jay Z- song Cry
14. Kelly Rowland- still in love with my ex
15.lifehouse- you and me
16 rascal flats- what hurts the most

Only 16. :( I need more
Play time. I have so so so many more

No comments: