Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Whats to come of tomorrow

Currently Listening to:
Monica - Once In A Life Time ( a beautiful song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkGkAsbEJ2A

Omg...Music is so beautiful...Random but so true. A great song can send the perfect message to someone, in some cases send a message that you cant fix your lips to say. I love it..** sigh**

So i havent had a updating post in a couple of days :( , but its okay! Im here now to give a quick update. Well i have a meeting in the morning at the County of San Bernardino Children Services..* yikes* LEts pray everything goes well. Im so ready to take so many steps in my life. Some I have complete control over, and others I dont. But I have made the decision to focus my attention on the things i have control of..and make those things happen. Im entering a new chapter in my life And right now im at a crossroad. So...Im making moves.

My Motto for the month: Living life on hope will inspire you to live life with love in your heart.

No comments: