Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Anticipation of confirmation

Opening phrase: 
Studying the art of souls, seems to take on a artistic flow of emotions. 

Day two: journey of self 

It's becoming a art in itself, to form my own opinion of who I'm becoming. How is it that after 28 years of life, I'm struggling to be fully comfortable in my own skin. I analyze myself by every vessel. Shouldn't I be the fundamental and key advocate for my self being? Where lies the comfort level between knowing who you are & being acceptance of the truth of that knowledge? I find myself asking more questions than providing answers. I have allowed myself to be defined before and taken fear to that judgement. So does that make me a hypocrite? 
I so often sit amazed at the confidence of  others and pride myself on not doing so in a jealous eye. So how can I give so carelessly to others without hesitation but so selfishly to myself. 

I hide behind gifts and giving. But I so often soak in guilt of lack of recognition for myself. I'm not confused, just looking for comfort. How do you teach yourself to be comfortable in your own skin. If my journey reveals nothing more, the one thing I will accept is acceptance of myself. It just isn't fair to leave life uncomfortably. 

No comments: