Friday, July 26, 2013

Surrender your heart

Opening Quote: surrendering a damaged heart is releasing a underdeveloped soul. 

Day 4: 
The passing of the time when love was once a priority in my life, has caused me to be numb to the idea of reintroducing it. I'm very aware of my ability to love someone, but being unsure of their ability or better yet their willingness to love back , has me fearful. 
Love can be such a beautiful emotion/action & mentality. Timely & hard  work, but still beautiful. 
I wish I had strength to seek that beautiful experience again. I have the desire but what's the desire good for if you don't have the motivation? 
Most of the time your working through trying to be a reason to love. Trust issues or past experiences have me defeated before you even have the chance to start.
Insecurities over shadow the essences of the art of love.. This is something that I try to avoid in my own journey. 

No comments: