Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Official start to a spiritual journey

Over the course of the next 30 days, I shall use my words to heal/renew/rejuvenate/restore/re-energize all aspects of my being. I will reframe from limitations and reservation. My personal challenge, is to reconnect with my inner talent and passion of writing. I would like to slowly evolve myself back to quality writing. As I challenge myself over the course of these next 30 days, I will allow many to experience this journey. I will attempt to strip to the core and unveil the very things that maybe uneasy to see. I pray I keep my purity of what is the truth but to remain tasteful. I ask those who care to follow this challenge, not to be quick to judge but to try and relate to the content of the material. 

Day one has already begun... I just hope the challenge doesn't consume or hinder my ability to stay true to my passion. 

No comments: