Saturday, December 26, 2009

Taking the night train

~when heart is whole~
you are the world wthin the world that exsist in! you are the touch that just wont fade! you are the begining and end to each and everyday! you are the reason 'm sane and go insane! Its hard to see & feel beautiful, but you make me beautiful over and over. Does anyone know whats its like to have feelings that come from deep inside, and you cant put into words how you really feel about someone, even when you know others dont agree! thats how he makes me feel!
As a woman, who knows what she wants and can't help how she feels. I want you to know i want very little from you, but to :

Be the hands to lead while i follow.
Be the arms that hold me close to your heart
Be the eyes that looks at me with desire
BE the ears that listen with interest to every word that I speak.
Be the Lips that softly kisses my lips at night.
Be the chest that I lie down on at night and know everything is gonna be alright.
Be the legs that will stand up for the cause.

All i ask is that you be the one i won't regret

No comments: