Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is it for u?

If it was me you were to pick. I would walk with my head high, feet off the ground, with a smile that would define my mood.
if it was me you were to pick. My eyes would tell the story of a sad little girl, who found her way to the promise land on the first try.
If it was me you were to pick. The suns rays couldn't warm the earth faster than the melting beats of my heart at the sight of you face.
IF it was me you were to pick. Time would have to stop, everyday would start and end with no beginning.
If it were me you were to pick. The depth of my curves would cave deeper at the point of contact with your every touch.
If it were me you were to pick... This poem would have to stop, because my breath could not stand the waste on simple daydreams
I would in fact have to the real thing..So what's in it for you?

No comments: