Thursday, December 17, 2009

~~Why do we love love, when loves seems to hate us~~

The sound of my heart beat plays a tune of fear. It has a melody of uncertainty. I shall not let those things that scary me, stop me from reaching my ultimate goal of the captivity of love my heart can take...I live in a fairytale within my soul, because when i step into reality it only seems to be curial to me. I have no fears greater than the thought, i will never reach my goals..What is the true meaning of a heart if u cant love. Whats the meaning of having moving feet, if u fear to walk the distance. Deep inside i shall take my tears that drown my inner soul and do away with them in a sea of the past. I have no reason to turn around and look at my mistakes. I have ever reason to look forward at the things i shall perfect. Let me concentrate on the things beside me, so that i am not blind sided by disappointment. We all have a story, Its how you narrate it, that sets you aside from the rest. I walk with a veil of shame and legs of steel. I shall not fall even though i wear many layers of mistakes. I stand before thee and ask that you take me.. As i lay beside him, I tell him a secret that i have held all my life "I need not impress you with my words, but inspire you with my heart. I need not to buy your love with my wealth, but pay you my trust and honesty. I need not tell you lies with my tongue, but show you my dedication thru a kiss" Why do we love 'love" when love only seems to hate us...

No comments: