Friday, December 2, 2011

Blast of the past

Well I'm up with a monster and my paper. But unfortunately I'm sitting here with 1st degree burns on my index & thumb... OUCH!!! it hurt so bad I can't even concentrate.

Got a surprise phone call tonight from Ex. I wasnt expecting that at all. It was really good hearing from him. He is actually a good ex, u know the ones you don't mind talking too. We enjoyed a hour long conversation. The thing I most enjoy about him in general is the amount of respect he has for me. We have been apart for at least 6-7 years but he still has so much respect and holds me fairly high. It's always great to know that a person values the person you are. I am so thankful that I'm often reminded that It's okay to interact with ppl of your past. Heck he & I even became Facebook friends today!
So after all that! I still have nothing on my notebook towards my paper... Smh

Well thanks Frankie for good convo, & now i am off too attempt to write this paper :(
Goodnight loves <3

No comments: