Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Danger around

Finally in the bed before midnight. Thank GOD, because I am so tired. I really hope I can get some good sleep tonight. But before we part for the night I want to talk about progression and success.
Sometimes it's the start of a new chapter that brings forward a drive within your soul, that pushes you to chase success. The ultimate goal of life , should be to gain as much success as one can. The first place to
Start is progression. This is something that I am realizing is missing in my personal & professional life.
In order to succeed, one must progress in positive direction. If you want to progress properly. You must be willing and able to identify those restrictions that are holding you back & be able to get rid of them. The first place to look. Is those whom have a hard time congratulating your success.. Let them go!! Once the work is done there will be a increase of positive attributes.
Ending quote:

" Progression is the work &'success is the reward.." -Mikeyonna

Good night world..

No comments: