Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Acting accordingly

And after this I hope you understand how I feel when you’re gone. There are very few women who can attest to a MAN who carries those qualities as you do. IT seems to be very few men who will accept commitment and honor as you do. You have earned the right to be called “The one my heart holds 4ever” Although we have differed in the past, my heart still tells me that you have always been the truth. Does the Lord bless us with more then one? Who knows! I’m just thankful I was able to have the opportunity to be schooled by someone of such great standings. When talking about a man appreciating everything his woman has done, from standing by your side when troubles faced us both, relieving as much pressure from your shoulders & transfer it to me although I have the weight of the world on mines. Things I didn’t even consider, because for me it comes nature, you appreciated it. How could a person live without such appreciation? Patience’s is not a virtue, but a rule. But hesitation doesn’t exist. So proud to represent your love. As confident in your abilities as a Man, no need to mention your name, you will read this and already know its you im talking about. & although you will not say anything I know my words will be appreciated. Although you might thank me later. Im already content. For a minute I thought the feeling was leaving me, but I was unconsciously miss placing it. But its found, and more then ever I am more then sold on your ability to have achieved everything you set your mind to. At the hands of a strong woman, you have gone above and beyond. YOU have YET to cease to amaze me. I know they say Its not good to live in the past, but I still re-visit the first time you looked me dead in my eyes and said “I love you” not “love ya” wooow!!!! Best feeling to date! And I knew at the very moment if YOU said it You meant it. Another lesson: if you feel it, u say it EVERYTIME u feel it. I shame the person who condemns love. Because when its real, you feel it. I shame myself with my underestimated dreams of true love. Because those of which you have already been. Lets be my open confession. I thank you from the pits of my soul, for NEVER playing games with my heart, I beginning to weep, anticipating the moment I will once again be in your presences. No one smiles like you do, No one has the same laugh as you do, No one has the same scent as you. No ones skin feels likes your. No ones heart, beats like yours. Couldn’t even begin to imagine anyone else feeling the way I do about u! It seems unheard of……



"25 Reasons"
1... your smile, don't have to say no more
2... your guidance and all the things you show me
3... the way you look at me when you say "I love you"
4... your headstrong personality
5... your take-charge capability
6... I love the way you cook for meBeef roast, white rice with gravy
7,8,9... the roses, the massages, the cards you give for no reason at all
10... the way you spend on me even though I got my own money
11... for always being yourself regardless of how I or anyone else felt
12... the way you don't trip on me when I'm in the studio real lateLike right now
13... knowing just what I need even when I didn't make it clear for you to see
14... for being understanding when that time comes, you know what I mean
15... for your beauty, inside and out And to close it out,
16 through 25 is for All the chicks you could have hit, but you didn't because of your love for me

I could give you 25 reasons why I'm really in love with you
I can give you 25 reasons why I'm never leaving you
I could give you 25 reasons why I'm really in love with you
I can give you 25 reasons why I'm never leaving you... oh
Have you ever loved somebody?
Have you ever loved somebody?
25 reasons why I'm really in love with you (I am so in love with you)
I can give you 25 reasons why I'm never leaving you
25 reasons why I'm really in love with you (I'm so in love with you and it's really more than) 25 reasons why I'm never leaving you
25 reasons why I'm really in love with you
25 reasons why I'm never leaving you (I'm never leaving you...)

No comments: