Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 17

Today is a very special day for me. Today is my grandmothers birthday! I want to wish her a happy birthday! Although you are no longer here with me in the flesh, I thank god for you being present in the spirit. It has been several years since your passing and the years and days never get easier. I will forever miss you and all the times that we shared. Since you have been gone, I have experienced several moments of loneliness and emptiness. No one will ever know the quality of the bond that we shared. You played an important role in the up bringing of me and how I turned out. I strive everyday to become an acceptable woman in your eyes. I know that you are not here in flesh to guide me and keep me on the right path, so I do exactly what I think you want me to do. Its so hard when someone loses someone who is such a large part of their heart. You were/ excuse me, you ARE a large part of my heart. I thank you so much for all that you taught me as a young woman. I have never forgot some of the key lessons that you have taught me, and I feel that I owe you so much more then have given. Sometimes at night I allow my mind to re-visit some of those special moments from the past. Its so important that I never forget those times, since we have no opportunity to create new ones.
Although you are gone for me in flesh today. I will still like to send up all the thanks that I can to you, for raising me, loving me, and showing me so much! I love you beyond the creation of words. Grandma, please accept my promise of success as a token of my gratitude for all that you have given me.~I love you SO MUCH, Happy Birthday! Ms. Bessie Wilson aka My grandma

No comments: